2/14/15

Something New

    I have finally decided to make my own curriculum for the 2014-2015 school year. Spending money on books,workbooks,and prep fees has taking its toll on my finances. Ive' spent countless hours researching how to make my own curriculum. There was no way way to do this,I could purchase how to's and already built subjects for my kids, but my husband bought me a mac last year for my birthday. 
   
  I decided to see what programs were already in place on the mac book air that can help me build curriculums ibooks was a very helpful tool and I've already completed the kids Art Appreciation curriculum and very satisfied with it. I will be sharing it soon as well as the rest of the books that i have come up with. 
Happy curriculum searching! It's never too early to start school planning for this fall 2015!

0 comments:

Post a Comment